About me

About Me
Hey. My name is Aliyah but please call me Mo. My birthday is July 7,2002. My favorite places to go is Coffee Bean, Mall, and Lids. My favorite Drinks are apple juice, and Ice Blended Mochas. My favorite sports are Basketball, Softball, VolleyBall,and Football. My favorite shows and movies are Catching Fire, Sponge Bob. My dream jobs is geologist, create my on chocolate candy bar, director,actor and a commending . Places I would love to visit is Peru, Scotland, Africa, Europe. I also love super heros (Superman,Spiderman,Thor, Captin America, Hulk, Ironman and many more). My favorite animal is a duck, I think there so cute. My favorite book is Whats Left of Me. I love Chocolate.
Why I want you to call me mo well because The Mo Show. What is The Mo Show you ask. This is a thing me and my friends do. Also it will soon be a YouTube show. If you have and more questions please ask.
Any ways back to me. My favorite Disney character is Mickey Mouse. My favorite subject is reading, science and social studies. My inspirations are Gaby my friend, Martin Luther King Junior, Nelson Mandela,and many more…
If you would like to know more about me please comment below.
Thank you for reading my well page. πŸ˜‰

One thought on “About me

1. This is an awesome blog Aliyah, I think it is really good and funny. I like your All About ME post.
    Keep working on it!